Hours Of Operation
Sometimes, that “Oh, it’ll go away” tooth pain can become unbearable. Sometimes, just brushing your teeth is not enough. And sometimes, accidents happen.
Fortunately, Dr. Carangelo and the team at BayRidge Dental can help.
Restorative Dental Procedures
We can help restore the overall health of your teeth and gums (and help you feel like yourself again). We provide complete dental care, including a wide variety of restorative dental procedures, such as:
- fillings (including white fillings, tooth-colored fillings)
- same-day caps, crowns, and bridges with CEREC technology
- root canals and root-canal therapy
- partial dentures and full dentures
- inlays, onlays, and veneers
- porcelain crowns and fixed bridges
- complete mouth reconstruction
- oral surgery and implant treatment
Restorative Dentistry – Experience Makes a Difference…
Dr. Carangelo works closely with a top team of dental specialists in the Rochester, New York area, providing you with the best dental care possible.
Restorative Dentistry: Fixing Problems Today & Preventing Problems for Tomorrow
Practicing for over 20 years, Dr. Carangelo has the experience to know that choosing the right restorative procedure involves not only fixing the problem now but preventing problems with your teeth and gums in the future – and restoring your teeth in a way that works best for you.
Make an Appointment or Just Learn More…
We’re here to help. And we’re here to help you choose the best type of restorative dental procedures necessary to help you look and feel better.